Zerocopy enables students to print their courses for free. All they have to do is register on zerocopy.be, upload their courses and go to one of the Zerocopy Print Locations or get their documents delivered at home. This free printing service is made possible through advertising in the courses and on our website.
It’s an easy process:
- Register: click on the registration button and make an account.
- Confirm: you have received a confirmation link in your inbox, click on it and you are good to go!
- Complete: complete 20 profile questions, so we can give you relevant ads
- Upload: You select the PDF’s you would like to print in your pc and click on start upload.
- Print your documents for free: Go to the nearest Zerocopy Printing Location or Order your Documents with the Zerocopy Delivery Service. At a location: Log in on the Zerocopy computer or printer touchscreen with your username and password. Select the documents you need and hit print!
Zerocopy printing is for free! The advertisers pay for your prints! How cool is that?
When registering to zerocopy.be you receive printing credits ( 1 credit = 1 page). At entry level you will receive 100 welcome credits. You can increase this balance by completing your profile, inviting friends and filling in surveys and using promo codes.
Today you can print in every big student city in Belgium. The exact locations of our printing points can be find on a map on www.zerocopy.be.
No, you don’t need a student card to print. You just have to remember your username and password to log in on a Zerocopy printer.
You can’t print from your USB stick. Upload your documents directly from your computer to your Zerocopy account. When you go to a printing point you only need your username and password.
Color print is only available through Zerocopy Delivery.
No, only recto-verso. If you really want to print on single pages, you’ll have to put a blank sheet between every page.
No, you can only print A4 pages in black and white.
Zerocopy only accepts A4 PDF documents in Portrait stand. So if you want to have more than one slide on your Zerocopy documents, prepare them as such when you save your Powerpoint to PDF. In ppt:
- Go to the File menu and choose Print.
- In the bottom left of the Print window that opens, you will see a pull down menu under the words Print What. Choose Handouts.
- The default setting is 6 slides per page.
Maybe your password is wrong? Click on ‘forgot password’ and locate the password email in your mailbox, can’t find it? email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you registered via FB, you were asked to set-up a password. However, if you didn’t do it again, your only chance to set one up is gone! So you’ll have to request a new chance via clicking on ‘forgot password’.
Some of our printing locations, especially those close to campus in major student cities, can get crowded sometimes ( especially in the months of December, January, March, May and June as you might imagine). the most busy hours are in the morning before, and in the afternoon, after class which can lead to people not being able to print their documents in time. So we would like to give you two important tips
- Do not wait with printing your documents until the end of the semester as you might not have enough credits or are not able to print everything in a single visit. Print out what you need every month or every two weeks
- Go to a printing location during a day in the week, as the staff will have time for you if you need help and you are less likely to stand in a queue behind a printer
it all comes down to this: use your time wisely.
Yes, definitely. We are growing and expanding every day. What we have to offer:
- For students:
- Zerocopy City Manager
- Zerocopy flyer team
- Zerocopy Marketing Manager
- Marketing Internship
- For graduates:
- Advertising Sales representative
Apply or find out more on our jobs page!
If you can’t upload a certain PDF or the PDF does not convert to ‘Ready to print’ within 1 hour, you can download and install PDF24Creator on your PC to remake your PDF and upload it again. Just open PDF24 Creator on your PC, drag your PDF into PDF24 Creator and save it again with PDF24 Creator. That new PDF should upload just fine! It’s magic!
The upload limit of a single document is 20 MB. The total limit of documents uploaded to your account is 500 MB. If you already uploaded lots of documents, you might want to delete some of the ones you have already printed. This will make sure everything works faster and better. You can also reduce file size via online tools like this one and upload your compressed file.
Zerocopy only accepts A4 PDF documents in Portrait stand. So if your documents are Landscape stand, you’ll have to put them in Portrait stand before uploading them to Zerocopy. If your document is in PDF, use a free online tools to do this. We use PDF24Creator.
If you uploaded them more then 4 days ago, they may already have been deleted automatically. If you uploaded them less than 4 days ago, they probably never up-loaded. So make sure you click on ‘start upload’. Before going to the printing point, check if your documents are ready to be printed by clicking on ‘my documents’.
- Completed profile: 100 credits/week
- When friends registers through your unique url, 10 weekly credits are added to your account
- If the friends you’ve invited start printing, 100 credits/week shall be added to your account
- For filling in a survey, you’ll receive a single promo code.
- Fill in a promo code! Spread throughout your courses, student city and online you can find promo codes, fill these in on your account. and they vary in amount of credits up to 500!
Check out the credits page, and see if the number of added friends rose. If it didn’t, your friends have not used your personal link to register, or they didn’t confirm their accounts by clicking on the confirmation link in their inbox. If the number did rise, but you still didn’t receive credits, then contact us on email@example.com ‘Added friends rose, but no extra credits’ in the subject line.
No, every Sunday your credits will be restored to the maximum you are entitled to. You can’t save credits for a next week.
Zerocopy Delivery is a free premium service for our most active students. It allows them to order their documents in full color anywhere in Belgium, for free. Anyone can have access, just check our delivery page.